1. Assemble main frame with two 8# x 1” lead screws at each corner.
SERIES 880 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
2. Install main frame opening, plumb and square, being sure that there is 1/2” between top frame and header to allow for wood header sag. Secure with 1 1/4” flat head stainless steel screws in header & sill. Use 1 1/4 truss head screws in frame heights.
3. Install sliding panel on inside track and adjust wheels until panel moves properly. Install handle assembly.
4. Determine position and direction of sliding panel. Install dead panel on middle track, securing dead panel with black adjustable clip at top of panel using Tek screws. Fix dead panel from inside using two Tek screws and 2” to fasten 2” angle fasten to bottom of panel and sill.
5. Install screen on outside track with wool pile bugstrip facing in, to engage against stationary panel. To reverse direction of screen, turn end for end or cartwheel. Back off top wheel adjustment screws and adjust lower wheel adjustment screws to bring screen to free rolling position.