Newburyport, with a population of 18,000, runs along the Merrimack River in the North Shore region of Massachusetts. It is home to the oldest continuously operational courthouse in the state. Located just five miles south of the New Hampshire border, Newburyport’s Plum Island extends the town into the Gulf of Maine. Headquartered just 13.5 miles away off I95, Coastal Industries Inc. is proud to serve the communities of Newbury, West Newbury and Newburyport in their window and door needs.
Our custom vinyl or aluminum window offerings include:
- Single Hung and Single Slider ● Storm windows
- Double Hung and Double Slider ● Porch enclosures
- Casement and Awning ● Replacement screens
Our door line includes vinyl, aluminum, fiberglass or wood:
- Series 1200 Sliding Patio ● Huttig entry doors
- Victorian Sliding Patio ● Combination Storm & Screen Doors
- Superseal Sliding Patio ● S/5000 Patio Storm Door
- Essex Swing Patio
The climate of New England varies greatly and changes quickly from day to day, and your home needs to be insulated from the elements. Our family owned and run business is happy to offer you a wide range of manufactured windows and doors to help keep your Newburyport home comfortable, season to season. No matter the project, Coastal Industries Inc. will help you find the perfect custom window and door for your home. To learn more about our manufacturing services, contact us at 978-373-1543 or fill out our online form.