There is nothing quite like a Sunview Essex Swing Patio Door. The execution of an uncompromising vision in advanced vinyl. It was conceived to create unmatched performance with the satisfying vistas only a swinging patio door can provide. From its secure five-point locking system to its superior energy efficient dual-glazed Low E glass, it’s your best choice for quality, design and functionality.
A unique handle set with integrated keylocks. Available in White, Black, Satin Nickel, Polished Brass or Oil Bronze.
- Reinforced with steel to withstand higher wind loads
- 1” sealed units for optimal thermal performance
- 45º welded corners for superior strength and water resistance
Frame & Panel
- 4 7/8“ welded frame
- Double perimeter seal for superior air-tightness
- Components easily installed and replaceable
- Inswing or outswing confi guration with adjustable hinges
Sentry Adjustable hinges
Provide strength and security. Vertical and horizontal adjustment creates that perfect fit.
Enhancing the outstanding thermal efficiency is the high-performance glazing found in Low-E glass and Edgetech Super Spacer® technology.
Multi-point Lock. A heavy-duty, stainless steel locking system which provides five locking points on the door frame, comes as standard hardware.
Optional Decorative Grills
Internal grills are available in a wide range of design styles with colours that include Flat Grills in Twotone, White, Brass and Pewter; Georgian Grills in White, and Pencil Grills in White, Brass and Pewter.
Optional Internal Mini-Blinds
- Fingertip operation
- No external cords
- No dusting
- Low-E glass From maximum visibility to complete privacy at the tip of a finger.
Slide the lever to raise, lower or tilt the mini-blinds which are sealed between the insulated glass unit ensuring complete maintenance-free operation
Optional Exterior Colours
Sunview Patio Doors boast a wide range of colour options that feature a finish which is U.V. stable, has a superior adhesion process and is impact resistant.
Optional Frame and Sash
- 1 1/4”, 2”, or 33/8” frame extensions
- 4 1/2” sill plate
- Brick mold
- Sill extensions