Open up any space in your home with a garden window and create a beautiful setting for your plants, collectibles or decorations. It could be the perfect finishing touch for your kitchen, bath or den make-over, remodeling project or new home. The fully screened twin sealing side vents open a full 90 degrees to allow those warm breezes in on a sunny day. The multi-point locking system keeps out the cold and provides a tighter seal for added security. The standard Series 2050 garden window has an outstanding reputation for its distinctive design and excellent performance.
- AAMA certified DP-50 (R-50) rating for units 60.5 x 60.5 inches and smaller (Although units of a larger size do not have the same R-50 “Coastal Rating,” they still provide all of the features and options of the smaller sizes).
- Fully welded, rigid PVC frame for greater strength and stability.
- The center mullion contains aluminum and steel reinforcements.
- Clear 1-inch insulated glass package.
- Top slope insulating glass (a constant 35-degree pitch) is tempered for improved safety and unit integrity.
- The projection of the window from the exterior wall face is a constant 17 inches.
- Knee brace supports are not needed.
- Vinyl frame will not chip, rot or peel and will never need to be painted.
The Series 2050 standard garden window has an outstanding reputation for its distinctive design and excellent performance.